Tuesday 29 December 2009

Normal??

Apparently i am not real. I am the product of my friends. Also i'd be hot if i was more normal.

Normal being blonde hair and a tan (Rocky Horror, anyone??)

Although the gentlemen i encountered Saturday, i doubt would appreciate Rocky Horror. I am beautiful, apparently, and they would have sex with me. Its just a shame i'm not normal.

So i ask, what is normal?

Am i not because i have dyed red hair, pale skin and i happen to dress like a character from Tim Burton, with a bit of Wayward Victorian thrown in. Saturday night was BettleJuice. How, could these boys not undestand that this is normal for me. I am not a copy. I am just trying to be me... find who i am..

WHAT IS NORMAL?? Not me... apparently :/

1 comment:

  1. You're far too beautiful to be considered "normal".

    <3 Carbs.

    ReplyDelete